Skip to main content

Music Major Advising

Music students are advised by the program director or area faculty on their major instrument. Find your program or area faculty advisor. If you need assistance, contact Dayna Janes,, UR 109, (435) 797-8096.

For academic advising,  General Education courses, or applying for graduation, please make an appointment to see Sally Peterson in the CCA Advising Office, UR 107. You can schedule an appointment with her.